Telemarketing Training Programs for Your Business
Utilize the Power of Telemarketing
Tele-Marketing is a powerful tool, but often ineffectively utilized. No matter what your objective is, our custom scripted telemarketing program, training and implementation will yield fast and effective results.
Increase Sales through Telemarketing Training
Asking the right questions is only part of the process. Understanding the answers and utilizing that information are essential in moving forward to a closing a deal. Each telemarketing training program will teach your account executives the rapport building skills necessary to open a relationship. They will develop the listening skills required to wait for all the answers. And they will learn to hear what are the key "hot buttons" or influencing factors necessary to close.
Revolutionize your Telemarketing Strategies Today
Our RADAR© telemarketing training will teach your staff to create an environment where the prospects sell themselves by realizing what they need, why they need it, and how you can provide it for them.
Each telemarketing training program is tailored to your company, your industry and your people. In addition, each sales training program incorporates the skills and tools utilized by your top achievers.
For More Info on Our Telemarketing Training, Plus Your Free Consultation, Call 888-792-5128
Our Unique R.A.D.A.R © Training
- Introduction to the program
- What is R.A.D.A.R.©
- Rapport Building
- Asking About Difficulties. (Understanding What the Prospect Needs))
- Affirmations, Credibility and Trust. (Allow the Prospect to Admit Their Needs))
- Why R.A.D.A.R.© Works
- The Prospect Talks about What Interests Them
- Conversation Focuses on Needs, not Suppositions
- The Benefits and Results Become Obtainable and Relevant
- Asking the Right Questions
- Where to Begin
- Guiding the Prospect
- Bridging the Gaps
- Leading the Call Instead of Following
- Moving Towards the Close
- Reminding and Reinforcing the Benefits
- Picking up the Clues (The Prospect will Always Tell You When They are Interested)
- Helping the Prospect Attain their Goal is Your Goal