Customer Service Training Workshops Customized to Your Business
We're A Tailor Made Fit for Your Business
Here at Training For Success we design a custom training program that is tailored to meet your organization's customer service needs.
For Info on Customer Service Training, as Well as a Free Consultation, Call 888-792-5128
Intensive 1/2 Day Seminar
- Friendly rapport building techniques to create long term customer service relationships
- How to gain the customer's attention in seconds and make good first impression.
- 4 sets of questions, which develop trust and uncover your customers specific needs.
- The 1 essential technique to handle the objection of the most stubborn customer.
- 8 steps to reveal the hidden reasons that keep a customer from "letting go" of issue.
- 4 part technique to highlight how the customer benefits from your solution over those of the competition.
- 7 solutions that leave the customer smiling.
- Through role-playing and training exercises all these techniques become second nature.
Comprehensive Full Day Seminar
- How to increase positive word of mouth no matter how heated the solution.
- 4 steps to teach reps to discuss solutions and benefits rather than problems.
- How to turn complaints into repeat customer opportunities.
- 3 techniques that will make customer service reps better listeners.
- Understand why customer complains and how to use that information.
- Reading body language and the head meaning of spoken words.
- 7 exercises to handle the most common objections and challenges that have reps reach 100% of their potential.
Here's What your organization will learn when you receive our excellent customer service training
- Role playing exercises reinforce the material and shape each customer service technique to fit your representatives individual personality and style.
- One-on-one customer service training consultations tailor the training to solutions that calm difficult customers quickly and satisfy customer needs.
- Limited class size to ensure individual attention.
- Real world customer service techniques for the marketplace.